Documents required for all athletes:
· Registration form-all sections completed.
· Insurance-On the School Registration Form, the section "Parent Decision on Student Insurance" must be completely filled out with student's name, Insurance Company, and Policy Number. This must be complete in order to be accepted as proof of insurance.
· Sports physical-all sports physicals are good for 2 years. If your student has a physical on file and it has not expired then you do not have to bring a copy.
· Drug Testing Policy-this document has to be signed and dated by student and parent.
· Fees-student must pay the Associated Student Body (ASB) fee and Pay to Participate fee before student will be allowed to participate in a contest. However, if student chooses not to pay these fees at the time of registration they will be asked to do so prior to the first scheduled contest of their chosen sport.
Student Body Fee $15.00
Pay to Participate Fee
Jr. High Student $50.00 per sport
High School Student $75.00 per sport
Family Cap $300.00 per immediate family/household
Please note that it is always a good idea to make copies of documents and keep for your personal records.